In order to facilitate your arrival at the Medora Orbis campsite, we have prepared some instructions on the easiest way to reach Podgora for various modes of transport:
- From Rijeka and Zagreb – take the A1 highway to the Zagvozd exit, go through the Sveti Ilija tunnel and proceed to Podgora via Makarska
- From Dubrovnik – take the D8 Adriatic Highway to Podgora via Neum or Ploče using the Ploče-Trpanj (Pelješac) ferry line
- For all information required to ensure safe driving, please visit the Croatian Auto Club website (link)
- Regular lines from Zagreb, Rijeka, Dubrovnik or Sarajevo
- Take the ferry to the Split ferry terminal then take the A1 highway to the Zagvozd exit, go through the Sveti Ilija tunnel and proceed to Podgora via Makarska.
- Ferry line information is available on the Jadrolinija website (link)
- Go to Split or Dubrovnik airport, followed by a transfer or bus ride to Podgora.
In order to make your holiday at the Medora Orbis campsite as relaxed and carefree as possible, please take a look at the detailed campsite map
to find the location of the front desk, accommodation units, common areas, sanitary facilities and all the other amenities that you might need during your stay.