We care about your safety!
Dear guests of Medora Hotels & Resorts, we hope you and all the people you care about are well. The sudden situation with the development of the COVID19 pandemic caught us all together, changed standard habits and behaviours, and reminded us that the health and safety of our loved ones are truly one of the fundamental values of life.
The health and safety of our guests and employees is the most important, and we take this opportunity to inform you that we are responsibly and carefully monitoring the development of the coronavirus situation, and we take all steps in accordance with the recommended procedures and decisions of the competent institutions.
We are sharing with you a list of the PROCEDURES AND MEASURES implemented in order to keep the guests and employees at Medora Hotels & Resorts safe:
- We abide by and implement all the measures aimed at preventing the spread of the COVID-19 infection
- The ventilation system in common areas and in accommodation units is adequate and functions normally
- All recommended consumables for the prevention of the spread of the infection are readily available at the hotel: soap, water or alcoholic hand sanitizer, thermometers, paper wipes, face masks, disposable gloves, garbage bags, surface disinfection fluids
- All common areas for staff have been equipped with instructions on the necessary protective equipment for operation and instructions for dealing with guests
- Hand sanitizers have been installed at all main entrances to the hotel and in common areas.
- The additional disinfection of common rooms, rooms, toilets, key cards and specific touchpoints is being carried out more often.
- The heads of departments at the hotel hold regular briefings with their employees, informing them and reminding them of mandatory procedures to prevent the spread of the infection.
100% free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival
In these extraordinary circumstances, we understand the need for flexibility. In order to help you to plan and book your next trip as carefree as possible, we offer you flexible booking conditions and we guarantee a free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival.
In order to preserve the health and safety of our employees and guests, Medora Hotels and Resorts supervise the development of the coronavirus situation and take all steps consistent with the recommended procedures and decisions of the Civil protection headquarters and the Croatian Institute of Public Health.
Medora reservation team is available for any additional information and inquiries by phone +385 21 601 701
or email firstname.lastname@example.org