1. The Medora Auri Hotel was one of the first hotels in Croatia to obtain the Gold Travelife certificate of sustainability in 2017.
2. Food waste in Medora Auri hotel has been reduced by 33% from 2018.
3. At the Medora Auri hotel we encourage our guests to donate 1 euro for the protection of the Balkan snow vole, which is an endemic species.
4. All meat products used in Medora Hotels are exclusively produced in Croatia.
5. Fruits and vegetables consumed in Medora Hotels are purchased from local distributors in Neretva valley.
6. Water consumption at the Medora Auri hotel has decreased by 10% since 2017.
7. Gas consumption at the Medora Auri hotel has decreased by 18,5% since 2017.
8. At the reception of the Medora Auri Hotel, there is a Red Cross box used to raise funds for families with disabilities.
9. Medora Hotels assist the local community in a range of activities (assisting the elementary school, donating to the fire department, holding traditional fairs, cleaning up the underwater world of Podgora, etc.)
10. At the Medora Auri Hotel and at the Medora Orbis Camp, we have a charging station for electric vehicles and use an electric vehicle to transport guests.
11. In all our facilities we use biodegradable straws made from renewable materials.
12. The napkins used at the Medora Auri Restaurant are made from recycled fibers collected from cardboard boxes.
13. All of the hygiene supplies and cosmetic products in the bathroom of Medora Auri hotel are paraben-free and enclosed in boxes made from recycled materials.
14. Medora hotels employ locals and share of local hotel staff has increased by 5% since 2017.
15. Medora Hotels employ people with disability through continuous cooperation with the largest local Association of People with Disability “Sunce” from Makarska.